StudentsAAF ECI is recognized as the premiere resource for educational opportunities and support to encourage students in East Central Indiana to enter advertising or a related career field. We invest part of operating budget to to our student programs which includes: three scholarships, advertising education programs for high school seniors and juniors, support of the BSU/AAF Chapter National Student Advertising Competition. The primary funding source for these student opportunities is through our annual Media and Gift Auction.
- High School Advertising Education Program
- Scholarships (2 traditional and 1 minority)
- BSU/AAF Chapter Support
- Diversity Programs and Opportunities
2012-2013 Goals and Objectives:Strategic Goal: To be recognized as the premiere resource for educational and training opportunities to members, AAF Chapter students, and the community to promote the advertising industry. Strategies/Objectives:
- Provide three $1,000 scholarships (including one diversity scholarship) to appropriate students as defined by written criteria.
- Develop an advertising education program for high school juniors and seniors
- Increase BSU/AAF Chapter Support